Sunday, April 27, 2008

A Weekend In The Country...

I've been so busy with rehearsal for the show I'm in (A Little Night Music) that I haven't even had time to catch my breath. I'm probably super behind on schoolwork, but I'll work on that later.

I love rehearsal. I love doing the actual show more, but rehearsal is so fun for me. I think it's because you're actually working towards a finished product to show to audiences and get a response, along with getting to use costumes and sets and lights and all that. I don't know, it just makes me feel like I'm actually doing something versus being in a class working on a scene for a teacher who is just going to rip the scene apart (even if it is to help).

Anyway, if you're in the Northern California area, A Little Night Music is opening at CSU, Chico May 1 and running until the 10th. May 1, 2, 3, 8, 9, 10 performances are at 7:30pm, May 4 performance is at 2pm. This is the show that includes such hits as "Send in the Clowns", "A Weekend in the Country", and "Glamorous Life".

E-mail me (piglet861740@yahoo.com) for more information, or just check out http://www.csuchico.edu/thea/current_season/index.shtml#spring08 .

No comments: