Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Movies, Parties, Sandals...

Nothing really all that new to report. Still lots of organizing and ticket selling at the internships. Movie watching, too. Bart Got a Room = good movie. I recommend it. We also watched I'm Reed Fish (which has Alexis Bledel), but that one...it's weird. It's not bad, just weird.

Friday I saw my first Broadway show since being here! Yay to that. Jeremy came to visit me (I haven't seen him in probably 5 or 6 years) and we went to see A Chorus Line (with MARIO LOPEZ). Oh my gosh, his arms. I was in the balcony and I could see every move he made. He's a ham though, that's for sure. The show was good overall though. Audition truth, perhaps? Then we found a good Irish Pub and made friends with Dublin Dave, the bartender. Definitely going back there at some point. He gave us a free shot. Niiice.

McKinley's bday party was Saturday which was...a party. Ha. It was fun. But then I had to leave for work and it was raining ridiculously hard and I got soaked. Which was kind of ok because when we turned the fan on it actually cooled me down instead of just blowing hot air in my face.

My head hurts. As does my neck and my back and my everything. I need a massage. And to pull my throat out. It hurts.

Had dinner with Tema tonight, which was quite fun. I haven't seen her in aaaages. Then after dinner I wandered around union square for a little bit, then headed back home because my tylenol wore off and I started feeling awful.

Also, what is it about sandals that make them cut into your feet regardless of how many times you wear them? Old Navy, I'm talking to you. No matter how many times I wear my black sandals I can't wear them in and they cut my feet. So I have these big ugly red blisters in one part on both of my feet, making all other shoes I wear look ugly on my stupid blistery feet. Ridiculous.

Ok, I think I'm going to take a tylenol PM and go to sleep. 'Night.

No comments: